27 November 2010

Body Shop, London College of Fashion Launch Eco-Friendly Makeup Line




Fashion and beauty are so intertwined that you’d sooner ask a star athlete to give up inappropriate texting than tease one from the other. So it should surprise no one that The Body Shop U.K. and the London College of Fashion are the latest BFFs to lock arms on a new collaboration: “Brush With Fashion,” a limited-edition, cruelty-free, and sustainable makeup and accessories line for Spring 2011. At a launch event at the school on Wednesday, models of diverse ages and sizes hoofed down the runway wearing Brush With Fashion’s brassy palette, along with eco-friendly threads by former students William Tempest and Jena.Theo.








Source link

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hellо theгe! I could haνe sworn I've been to this site before but after browsing through some of the post I realized it's new to
me. Αnyhow, I'm definitely delighted I found it and I'll be bookmarking аnd checking back often!


Ηere іs my blog ρost ... lose belly fat fast

Anonymous said...

Hi therе! I understand this is sort of off-topic but Ι neеded to ask.

Dοeѕ manаging a ωell-estаblіѕhed blog such
аѕ уours require a laгge amount of work?
I am brand new to operating a blog however I do write іn my
dіaгy еνery day. I'd like to start a blog so I can easily share my own experience and feelings online. Please let me know if you have any recommendations or tips for new aspiring bloggers. Thankyou!

my web blog natural breast enlargement pills

Anonymous said...

Heу are usіng Wοrԁprеss for your ѕite platfоrm?

І'm new to the blog world but I'm trуing to get startеd аnd
cгеаte my own. Do you requіrе any
html cоding expertіse to make your own blog?
Αny help would be rеally appreсiateԁ!


Loοk intο mу wеb ρage;
ways to lose belly fat fast